Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Check Out Supermarket Vegan: 225 Meat-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes for Real People in the Real World

Supermarket Vegan: 225 Meat-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes for Real People in the Real World Review






This is my new favorite book! I have been toying with the idea of going vegetarian but found that most of the vegetarian cookbooks I've looked at rely heavily on dairy products (I'm lactose intolerant so that is not helpful). So I bought this book on a lark and now all of a sudden I'm a vegan! I've tried over a dozen recipes so far and my husband (a confirmed meat eater) and my kids (ages 4 & 6) have loved them all, as have I. I live in a relatively small town and have been able to find all of the ingredients so far at my local supermarket. I can't wait to buy Donna Klein's other cookbooks.

Click Here To View More Specification...


Product Overview


An all-new collection of delicious, simple vegan dishes using easy- to-find, readily available ingredients-going vegan has never been easier.

The author of The Mediterranean Vegan Kitchen shows readers how to use readily-available ingredients to create healthy, delicious, simple, low-cost, and elegant family vegan meals, including:

*More than 225 meat-free, egg-free, dairy-free recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, main courses, side dishes, beverages and desserts

*No expensive and suspect meat, egg, or dairy "substitutes"

*Helpful preparation tips

*Comprehensive nutritional analysis of every recipe




Read More ...





Related Products




You can buy this item or find product review here...

Friends Link : Let Me Gift Amazale Reviews The Best Of HDTV